Dr. Miray Barsoum is a Doctor of Philosophy Candidate. She holds a Master of Science in Strategic Marketing from the London School of Business & Finance as well as an MBA from the Maastricht School of Management. She is a certified Marketing Analyst from UC Berkeley, USA and holds a Certificate in Marketing Strategy from Cornell University, USA. She also holds a Masters of Pediatric Medicine as well as a Bachelor degree in Medicine and Surgery from the School of Medicine at Cairo University.
At present, she holds the position of Marketing & Communications Director at Nile University. She is also the Founder and Instructor at Marketista where she designs and conducts focused crash-courses in Strategic Marketing & Communications to help non-marketers in customer understanding, competitive analysis and value proposition identification. Previous to this, she was the Marketing Manager at AMAN for E-Payments-Raya Holding. She has also been Marketing Manager at Raya Social Media. She has also been a business case writer for El-Khazindar Business Research and Case Center (KCC) at the American University in Cairo.
- Master of Science in Strategic Management, London School of Business & Finance, UK
- MBA, Maastricht School of Management, The Netherlands
- Master of Pediatric Medicine, School of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt
- Bachelor in Medicine & Surgery, School of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt
- Certificate Marketing Analytics, UC Berkeley, USA
- Certificate Marketing Strategy, Cornell University, USA
- Marketing & Communications Director, Nile University, Egypt
- Founder and Instructor at Marketista, Egypt
- Marketing Manager at AMAN
- Marketing Manager at Raya Social Media
- Business Case Writer, El-Khazindar Business Research and Case Center (KCC), American University in Cairo