Mr. Majid Al Tunisi is a Professional PhD in Finance Candidate. He holds a Master in Finance and Investment from the London School of Business And Finance as well as a Bachelor of Business Administration with a Major in Finance from the College of Business Administration in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. At present, he holds the position of Assistant Financial Controller at the National Bank of Kuwait in Jeddah. Previous to that, he held the position of Financial Controller at the National Commercial Bank within the Retail Finance Department.
- Master of Finance, London School of Business & Finance, UK
- BBA in Finance, College of Business Administration, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Assistant Financial Controller at the National Bank of Kuwait, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Financial Controller at the National Commercial Bank within the Retail Finance Department
- Financial modelling & Valuation, Corporate Finance Institute
- Certified Banking & Credit Analyst