Applicants from OECD developing countries may apply for the Dean’s Scholarship which provides a 20% reduction in the listed fees. Interested applicants should indicate this on the Application form in Section 5. These students should refer to the Scholarship Fees tab below.
Currency: The Tuition fees are in Euros.
- Doctoral candidates extending beyond the duration for their program will be charged quarterly at the same rate, including financing fees if applicable.
- Modular MBA students are charge for the program in 4 equal quarterly installments, there are no extension fees for modular MBA students.
- All students are charged an annual service fee of 250 Euros to cover: IT costs, student union cost and library access fees.
- Tuition installments are paid in advance and are non-refundable.
- There is a 2,000 Euros Thesis Reading Fee charged at the end of the study duration for all Doctoral programs including a thesis component.
- There is a 100 Euro fee charge for each tuition transaction received by the school to offset administration and external banking/wire fees.
Financing: Monthly and quarterly financing at an equivalent 1% monthly rate is available from the Monarch Alumni Fund. Monthly financing fees are added to the above indicated tuition fees. Financing is available to all applicants regardless of geography.