Ms. Veronica Ofosu-Kontoh is a Doctor of Applied Leadership Candidate. She holds an International Executive MBA from the Paris Graduate School of Business. She also holds a Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry from KNUST-Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology in Ghana. At present, she holds the position of Senior Branch Manager at Ecobank Ghana Ltd. where she has also worked as a Relationship Manager. Previous to that, she held the position of Sales Officer at Standard Chartered Bank Ghana Ltd in Kumasi. She holds certifications in: Retail Banking, and as a Relationship Officer. She is also certified as a Church Marriage Counsellor with the Catholic Archdiocese of Accra.
- MBA, The Paris Graduate School of Business, France
- B.Sc. in Biochemistry, KNUST-Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology, Ghana
- Senior Branch Manager, Ecobank Ghana Ltd.
- Relationship Manager, Ecobank Ghana Ltd.
- Sales Officer, Standard Chartered Bank Ghana Ltd in Kumasi
- Retail Banking, RBA International
- Relationship Officer, JSLP Risk Consulting Group
- Church Marriage Counsellor, Catholic Archdiocese of Accra