Mr. Riley Martin is a Professional PhD in Finance Candidate. He is presently a Juris Doctor Candidate at the University of Victoria in B.C. He also holds a Master of Business Administration degree from Thompson Rivers University in Kamloops, British Columbia and a Bachelor in Business Administration degree from Okanagan College in Kelowna, British Columbia. At present, he holds the position of Treasurer at the Brookman Place Strata Council nonprofit in Victoria. He has also been the Director of the Highway to Healing Support Society in Oliver, BC. and the Treasurer of BC Wheelchair Basketball.
He is the recipient of multiple scholarship awards including: the Gragopean Scholarship, Legal Leaders for Diversity Trust Fund, JD Diversity Entrance Scholarship, Scott Stanley Scholarship, MBA Entrance Scholarship amongst others. He holds Certificates in the Canadian Securities Course from the Canadian Securities Institute, Financial Success for Nonprofits Certificate from Cornell University and is a Certified Associate in Project Management from the Project Management Institute.
- Juris Doctor Candidate, University of Victoria, B.C., Canada
- Master of Business Administration, Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops, B.C., Canada
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Okanagan College in Kelowna, B.C., Canada
- Certificate, Canadian Securities Course, Canada
- Certificate, Financial Success for Nonprofits, Cornell University, USA
- Certified Associate in Project Management, Project Management Institute
- Treasurer, Brookman Place Strata Council, Victoria, B.C., Canada
- Director of the Highway to Healing Support Society, Oliver, B.C., Canada
- Treasurer, BC Wheelchair Basketball, Canada
- Gragopean Scholarship
- Legal Leaders for Diversity Trust Fund
- JD Diversity Entrance Scholarship
- Scott Stanley Scholarship
- MBA Entrance Scholarship