Ms. Melissa Shipman is a Doctor of Professional Coaching Candidate. She holds a Dual Masters in Health Administration and Business Administration (MHA / MBA) from Webster University in the USA. She also holds a Bachelor of Science in Biology from Bowling Green State University, Ohio. She is the owner of NextLevel Life, LLC helping her clients shift their mindset to achieve their goals and fulfill their purpose. She is also the author of three books on resilience and overcoming traumatic relationships and an executive producer of the documentary “When the Soul Cries: Trauma. Tears. Triumph.” (to be released in late 2020).
- Dual Masters in Health and Business Administration (MHA / MBA) from Webster University, USA
- Bachelor of Science in Biology from Bowling Green State University, Ohio
- Lead Mindset Coach and Trainer at Dr. Sonja Stribling Enterprises, LLC
- Executive Assistant at the National Association of Railroad Trail Counsel
Memberships & Honours
- Owner of NextLevel Life, LLC
- Book Author on resilience and overcoming traumatic relationships