Ms. Lilian Owusu Afriyie Ansong is a Professional PhD Candidate in Finance. She holds a Master of Business Administration from The University of Nottingham Business School, UK and Bachelor of Pharmacy from Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology in Ghana. At present, she holds the position of Manager Financial Markets at the Bank of Ghana. Previous to that, she held the position of Accounts Manager at the International Maritime Hospital and Assurance Supervisor at Baker Tilly Andah in Ghana. She has experience working in complex accounting objectives in corporate finance, treasury, and investor functions. She is a member of the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants, ACCA in the UK.
- MBA, The University of Nottingham Business School, UK
- Bachelor of Pharmacy, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Ghana
- Manager, Financial Markets, The Bank of Ghana
- Accounts Manager at the International Maritime Hospital, Ghana
- Assurance Supervisor at Baker Tilly Andah, Ghana
- Member, Association of Certified Chartered Accountants-ACCA, UK