Professor Lawrence Lee is a Professional Ph.D. Candidate. He holds a Master of Business Administration from the Chinese University of Hong Kong and a Bachelor of Science in General Management from Indiana University in Indiana, USA. At present, he is a Professor at the Hang Seng University of Hong Kong and serves as the Associate Director of the Executive Master of Science in Insurance. He has also been a Lecturer at The Hong Kong Polytechnic for studies in Insurance. Professionally, he has many years within the Insurance industry and was Managing Director as well as Chief Executive Officer at AON Hong Kong Limited. He is also a graduate of the Aon Senior Executive Program organized by INSEAD.
- Master of Business Administration – Chinese University Hong Kong, China
- Bachelor of Science in General Management – University of Indiana, USA
- Graduate, Aon Executive Program, INSEAD
- Managing Director, Aon Insurance, Hong Kong
- CEO, Aon Insurance, Hong Kong
- Professor, Hang Seng University, Hong Kong (present)