Ms. Elsa Wagdy is a Doctor of Applied Leadership Candidate. She holds an Master of Business Administration from York St. John’s University, UK and an Advanced Business Management & E-Commerce Honours Diploma from Sprott-Shaw College, British Columbia. At present, she holds the position of Project Manager at Enerjet in Calgary, Alberta. Previous to that, she held the position of Project Quality Lead/Auditor at WSP and Program Coordinator at Shaw Communications. She is also a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
- MBA, York St. John’s University, U.K.
- Honours Business Management & E-Commerce Diploma, Sprott-Shaw College, British Columbia, Canada
- Project Manager, Enerjet,Calgary, Alberta
- Project Quality Lead/Auditor at WSP
- Program Coordinator, Shaw Communications
Memberships & Honours
- Lean Six Sigma: Black Belt: Six Sigma Global Institute
- Contractor/Construction Management Diploma: Stratford Career Institute
- Canadian Association of Petroleum Production Accounting Certificate: SAIT
- AACE International Member (American Association of Cost Engineering