Ms. Elizabeth Wilkins is a Professional PhD in Coaching Psychology. She holds a Master of Commerce in eCommerce from the University of New England Armidale and an MBA From the University of New England / Southern Cross University Lismore. She holds several certifications in the Coaching field from the Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership in Sydney, Australia. At present, she holds the position of Founder and Director of Communications For Commerce Pty Ltd in Australia. Previous to that, she held the position of General Manager at Prime Television Ltd. She is an experienced commercial facilitator, change management consultant, business trainer and communications executive. She has worked in several sectors, including: Media, Aged Care, Community & Social Services, Financial Services and Government to name a few. She is also a Board Member of WAGEC – Women’s & Girls’ Emergency Centre, and is an ex-Board Member of ChilOut – Children Out of Immigration Detention.
- Master of Commerce – eCommerce, University of New England Armidale
- MBA, University of New England / Southern Cross University Lismore
- Levels 1, 2 & 3 The Institute For Executive Coaching, Sydney, Australia
- Founder & Director – Communications For Commerce, Australia
- General Manager – Prime Television Ltd.
- Board Member: WAGEC – Women’s & Girls’ Emergency Centre
- Ex-Board Member: ChilOut – Children Out of Immigration Detention