Mr. Clement Mugala is a Professional PhD in Business Research Candidate. He holds a Master of Business Administration from Heriot Watt University, UK and a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of Zambia. He has held the positions of Managing Consultant and Partner at AMG Global Chartered Accountants, CEO and General Manager of the Social Security Commission as well as CEO at The Zambia National Building Society.
He is a member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants UK, Chartered Global Management Accountants USA &UK, Certified Management Accountants of Canada, and the Economics Association of Zambia. He also has held Board positions in numerous organizations, including: Development Finance Africa, Development Bank of Zambia, Zambia National Building Society, Zambia Institute of Bankers, Zambia Insurance and Pensions Trust and at the Ministry of Health.
- Master of Business Administration, Heriot Watt University, UK
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, the University of Zambia
- Certified Management Accountant, Canada
- Chartered Accountancy, Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Managing Consultant and Partner at AMG Global Chartered Accountants
- CEO and General Manager of the Social Security Commission
- CEO, Zambia National Building Society
- Development Finance Africa
- Development Bank of Zambia
- Zambia National Building Society
- Zambia Institute of Bankers
- Zambia Insurance and Pensions Trust
- The Ministry of Health