Professor Raymond Leduc is a lecturer and Assistant Director of the Aubrey Dan Program in Management and Organizational Studies at the University of Western Ontario in London, Ontario, Canada. The program combines traditional management education with a range of social science disciplines and it is the largest program at the university with over 2,500 students enrolled. Professor Leduc received his MBA from the Richard Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario in 1990 and his professional accounting designation in 2002 and is currently completing doctoral studies.
His research interests involve knowledge management in the health care industry and he has co-authored numerous articles on the human resource considerations involving e-health training and delivery. Prior to returning to teaching Professor Leduc ran a consulting firm aimed at small and medium sized businesses and worked in the IT industry in Canada. He has also served on the board of directors for a not for profit organization and a community small business development centre.
- Professor of Finance & Accounting – Monarch Business School Switzerland
- Professor – University of Western Ontario, Canada
- Assistant Director of the Aubrey Dan Program in Management and Organizational Studies – University of Western Ontario
- Doctor of Business Administration Candidate – Monarch Business School Switzerland
- M.B.A. – Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario
- B.A. Honors – Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario
- CGA – Certified General Accountant
Main Academic Interest
- Knowledge Management in Health Care
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Accounting
- Member, ACBSP-Accreditation Council For Business Schools & Programs, USA