Dr. Hasan Al Fardan holds the position of Professor of Organizational Behavior. He holds a Doctor of Philosophy as well as Master of Philosophy from Monarch Business School and MBA from AMA International University, Bahrain. He also holds a B.A. from the University of Bahrain. Professionally, Dr. Al Fardan holds the position of Head of Promotions and conferences at the Oil & Gas Authority of Kingdom of Bahrain. He also has industry experience in NGOs, teaching and sales. He also provides training at the following groups: Bridge, Fast Track, Business Excellence, Leaders, Tylose, Victory, The Experts Group. Professor Al Fardan also works as a volunteer with leading and professional NGO’s such as Bahrain Management Society as General Manager for Corporate communication.
Academic Positions Held
- Professor of Organizational Behavior, Monarch Business School Switzerland
- Regional Representative, Monarch Alumni Association
- D.Phil. Management, Monarch Business School Switzerland
- M.Phil. Business Research, Monarch Business School Switzerland
- MBA Strategic Management, AMA International University, Bahrain
- BA, University of Bahrain, Kingdom of Bahrain
Professional Position Held
- Head of Promotion and Conferences, Oil & Gas Authority, Bahrain
- NGO’s Senior Specialist, Ministry of Social Development
- Instructor, Ministry of Education, Bahrain
- Chartered Institute of Personnel & Management, CIPD (UK)
- The International NLP Trainers Association. ( USA )
- Royal Institute of Personnel Administration, RIPA (UK)
- Chartered Institute of Business Professionals, CBP (USA)
- Institute of Leadership Management, ILM (USA)
- Entrepreneurship Development Program, EDP (Bahrain)
- Member of Board of Director – Bahrain Management Society, BMS (Bahrain)
- Bahrain Society of Training and Development, BSTD (Bahrain)
- Toast Master International Public Speaking Club (USA)
- Corporate Communication
- Human Resources & Leadership
- Business Strategy
- Emotional Intelligence
- Team Building
- International Leadership Conference 2003 -2016.
- Middle East Refining and Petrochemical Conference and Exhibition 2010 – 2016.
- Middle East Oil & Gas Show and Conference 2011 – 2015.
- Middle East Geosciences Conference & Exhibition 2011 – 2015.
- 15th Middle East Corrosion Conference and Exhibition 2014.
- Meed Energy Conference 2014.
- 1st Bahrain international corporate governance 2014.
- The challenges of low productivity conference , Bahrain , 2010
- 6th International Leadership Conference Bahrain .2010
- 5th International Leadership conference ,Bahrain.2009.
- Experience Exchange between the Kingdom of Bahrain’s NGO’s and France 2007 Workshop meeting on Youth, Poverty, Social care and Immigrated workers issues, Bahrain
Role: Director of the Youth Issues.
- The International Asia Pacific Human Resources Development, 2007, Congress and Exhibition, India.
- International Federation of Training and Development, Organisations Malaysia, 2006, Congress and Exhibition, Malaysia.
- Human Technology and Corporate Communication” titled “Power of One Gulf Training Solutions, Kingdom of Bahrain, 2006.
- New Strategies for Creating Extra Results, 2006 Certificate of Professional Development in Results Achievement , Series Worldwide Conference, Luma Core and Gulf Training Solutions, Kingdom of Bahrain 2006.
- Asian Regional Training and Development Organization, 2006. Role: Head of Public Relations and Corporate Communications Committee Kingdom of Bahrain
- Intensive course in Non government organizations (USA), 2006. Contents: Public Relation for non profit organizations , development sessions and How to market non profit event.
- Building True Success Wherever You Live and Work, 2006 Certificate of Professional Development “World Wide Conference. LumaCore and Gulf Training Solutions, Kingdom of Bahrain
- Intensive Course in Cooperative Societies Business Practices, 2005, Egypt. “How to Achieve Excellence in new tasks and challenges”
- Rehabilitation International Conference, 2005 Ministry of Social Development, Kingdom of Bahrain.
Seminars & Symposiums
- Doctoral Symposium, Monarch Business School, June-2015
- Doctoral Symposium, Monarch Business School, May-2014
- Doctoral Symposium, Monarch Business School, Sept-2013
- Doctoral Symposium, Monarch Business School, May-2013