Dr. Constantinos Grivas holds the position of Professor of Marketing at Monarch Business School Switzerland. He holds a Doctor of Business Administration from Monarch Business School and a MBA from the University of London and a Bachelor of Science in International and European Economic Studies from the Athens University of Economics & Business. At present, he is completing a Ph.D. in Marketing at the Newcastle University. Dr. Grivas is an active marketing professional holding the position of Managing Director in several Health Care companies. His career has spanned the European, Asian and American marketplaces for over 20 years.
Academic Positions Held
- Professor of Marketing, Monarch Business School, Switzerland
Academic Positions Held In The Past
- Lecturer, Cyprus Academy of Public Administration, Cyprus
- Ph.D. in Marketing, Newcastle University (in progress)
- DBA, Monarch Business School, Switzerland
- MBA, University of London, UK
- B.Sc. European Economic Studies, Athens University of Economics & Business, Greece
Main Academic Interests
- Marketing in Health Care Industry
- European Economics & Competitiveness
Professional Positions Held In The Past
- Managing Director, Gonidio Ltd.,
- Managing Director, PizzBox Cyprus Ltd.
- Managing Director, C.GR. Bionaturel (Cyprus) Ltd.
- General Manager, Pro-Choice investments, Cyprus
Associations And Memberships
- Member, Greek Chamber of Commerce
- Member, ACBSP-Accreditation Council For Business Schools & Programs, USA
- Member, ECBE-European Council For Business Education, Switzerland