Dr. William Max Wright holds the position of Professor of Management. He holds a D.Phil. and M.Phil. in Business Research from UGSM-Monarch and an M.Sc. in Information Systems from American Sentinel University in Colorado, USA.
Dr. Wright has held leadership and management roles in several business intelligence and data processing consulting firms. He has been the architect for all aspects of data management across a wide spectrum of industries and corporate cultures, and his software applications have been installed in major organizations on four continents. Professor Wright has published many technical papers in industry journals, trained hundreds of professionals across the USA in programming technique, and often presented papers at user conferences.
Dr. Wright has been a long-time avid student of Eastern martial arts and philosophy. In 1992, he founded his first successful school of Taijiquan, and since 1979 has had the privilege to have led many hundreds of people from all areas of society in life-changing self-development programs.
Academic Positions Held
- Professor of Management Studies, Monarch Business School, Switzerland
- Doctor of Philosophy, Business Research, Monarch Business School, Switzerland
- M.Phil. Business Research, Monarch Business School Switzerland
- M.Sc. Information Systems, American Sentinel University, Colorado
Awards and Honors
- Director, International T’ai Chi Society of Arkansas, USA
- 2009 Richard W Oliver Award for innovative thought in the technology master’s degree programs.
- 2001 Laureate in the ComputerWorld/Smithsonian “A Search for New Heroes” program for the application of advanced technology in improving the quality of life in local communities.
Main Academic Interests
- Application of traditional oriental philosophies to modern organization design
- Business Intelligence strategies and technology
- Business Coaching
- Organizational Behaviour
Professional Positions Held In The Past
- Director, Sales Business Intelligence, First Data Corporation, USA
- President, Arisoft Software, Inc, Iowa, USA
- Director, Arisoft Software (Pty) Ltd, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Managing Director, Sidha Associates (Pty) Ltd, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Treasurer, SAAAE (Pty) Ltd, Johannesburg, South Africa
Associations & Memberships
- Member, ACBSP-Accreditation Council For Business Schools & Programs, USA
- Member, ECBE-European Council For Business Education, Switzerland
- Level III instructor, American T’ai Chi and Qigong Association
- International Honor Society for Distance Education (Delta Epsilon Tau)
- 2007: “Looking Through The Eyes Of Nature” – A critical analysis of the role of consciousness in the practice of taijiquan, 1st World Publishing, Iowa, USA
- 2014-May: Monarch Business School Doctoral Symposium, Rapperswil, Switzerland