Dr. John Sadowsky is an internationally renowned business coach and inspirational speaker with over 20 years experience in over 5 continents. He holds an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business and a Doctor of Business Administration from Newcastle University. His work focuses on how leaders, brands and organizations learn to communicate authentically by telling their stories of identity. Management TV Latin America called him “one of the most innovative leadership thinkers in Europe”.
Dr. Sadowsky is also Distinguished Professor of Management at Grenoble Ecole de Management, and has been a visiting lecturer at some of the world’s leading educational institutions, including the Institut d’Etudes Politiques (Sciences-Po) in Paris, the Stanford Graduate School of Business in California, the National Academy of Economics in Moscow, and the Universidad Católica in Buenos Aires.
Dr. Sadowsky is the author of several books, each one based around the concept of using storytelling in self-expression for individuals, organizations and brands. He coaches entrepreneurs and teaches regularly in the Swiss government’s Venture Leaders program. He has advised numerous companies including: Facebook, Starbucks, and General Electric, about the process of crafting and using authentic stories of identity.
Academic Positions Held
- Professor of Management, UGSM-Monarch Business School, Switzerland
- Professor of Management, Grenoble Ecole de Management, France
- Doctor of Business Administration, Newcastle University, UK
- MBA Stanford Graduate School of Business, USA
- MA-French, Middlebury College, USA
- BA-History & Literature, Haverford College, USA
Awards And Honors
- Humanitarian of the Year-2009, Medicines For Humanity
Main Academic Interests
- Corporate Story Telling
- Innovative Leadership
Professional Positions Held In The Past
- CEO Atlas Distributing Company
Associations And Memberships
- Member, ACBSP-Accreditation Council For Business Schools & Programs, USA
- Member, ECBE-European Council For Business Education, Switzerland
- Sadowsky, John “Les sept règles du storytelling”, Pearson Education France, 2009
Written in French and translated into Spanish, the book sold out its first edition in 3 months.
- Sadowsky, J. Steiler, D. Roche L. “L’éloge du bien-être”, Presses Universitaires de Grenoble, 2010
- Sadowsky, J. “Email, social marketing and the art of storytelling”, Altal Éditions, 2011