Dr. Arnon Levy, Ph.D. is a Professor of Psychology at UGSM-Monarch Business School Switzerland. He is a clinical psychologist, psycho-anthropologist and a life coach. Dr. Levy has extensive experience of over 30 years as a clinical psychologist and supervisor for psychologists at the Israel Health Ministry and was the director of a youth therapy and consultation center. Dr. Levy is the past chair of the Israel Association for Psychotherapy and is the founder and past academic director of the coaching psychology program, among the first worldwide, at Tel Aviv University.
Dr. Levy is the founder and academic director of the Coaching Psychology Academy working in partnership with the Professional Development Foundation and Middlesex University, U.K. to develop study programs in Coaching Psychology where he teaches and supervises students within MA and PhD programs in Coaching Psychology and Existential Coaching Psychology. Dr. Levy is the founder and chair of the Israel Association for Coaching Psychology and is an honorary vice president in the International Society for Coaching Psychology. Dr. Levy has been an invited lecturer at Haifa University and the School of Medicine and Law Faculty Tel Aviv University .
He has appeared in countless conferences worldwide in subjects of political psychology, psychology, coaching and coaching psychology. Dr. Levy is the author of “The Prometheus Molds – An introduction to an evolutionary psychology of the Self” and “Beyond the Empty Glass – Words and Images from the Psychological Clinic”. At present, Dr. Levy teaches and supervises a preparatory Doctoral seminar at Bar Illan University in Existential Coaching Psychology and is the supervisor of Doctoral students for Existential Coaching Psychology in partnership with Professional Development Foundation and Middlesex University.
Academic Positions Held
- Professor of Psychology, UGSM-Monarch Business School, Switzerland
- Academic Director & Supervisor, Ph.D. Seminar, Bar Ilan University, Israel
- Lecturer, Haifa University, Israel
- Doctoral Supervisor, Middlesex University, U.K.
- Dean of Studies, Coaching Psychology Academy, Israel
- Founder & Academic Director, Coaching Psychology program, Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Ph.D. Psycho-Anthropology, EHESS, Paris, France
- D.E.S.S. Clinical Psychology, Sorbonne, Paris, France
Awards And Honors
- Founder & Director, Coaching Study Program, Tel Aviv University
- Founder, Coaching Psychology Academy, Israel
- Founder, Israel Association for Coaching Psychology
- Supervisor For Psychologist, Israel Health Ministry
- Director, Youth Therapy And Consultation Center
Main Academic Interests
- Coaching Psychology
Associations And Memberships
- Member, ACBSP-Accreditation Council For Business Schools & Programs, USA
- Member, ECBE-European Council For Business Education, Switzerland
- Member, International Board For Coaching Psychology
- Honorary Vice-President, International Society For Coaching
- Former Chairman, Israel Association For Psychotherapy
- Levy, A. “The Prometheus Molds – an introduction to an evolutionary psychology of the self”
- Levy, A. “Beyond The Empty Glace-Words and Images from the Psychological Clinic”
- Levy, A. “The Spirit of Time” (in Press)