Doctoral Programs For The Practicing Manager
The Monarch Doctoral programs are designed to develop the critical thinking skills of professional managers and executives in a structured way so that they may address and solve real world managerial issues by way of applied solutions. The general focus is on the application of knowledge to management issues or problems in the attempt to identify applied solutions and outcomes for an organization.
Dual Degree Program
The Dual Degree program is specifically designed to integrate both theoretical study with practical application within the managerial domain.
Academically Oriented Programs
The programs found below strive to take the professional manager and develop them into scholars that push the boundaries of theory. These programs are appropriate for those who wish to find frameworks, models and theories to better explain management thought. Content of the programs is 75% academic focus, 25% applied focus. All candidates within the D.Litt. or Ph.D. program are registered with the Philosophy faculty.
- Doctor of Literature (D.Litt.)
- Professional Ph.D. Program (Ph.D.)
- Doctor of Economics & Finance
- Ph.D. in Economics (To Be Introduced Sept-2018)
- Ph.D. in Finance. (To Be Introduced Sept-2018)
Professionally Oriented Programs
The programs found below focus on developing scholarly knowledge that is actionable for today’s managers. The focus of the programs is to push forward managerial praxis. The programs are appropriate for those who wish to find better ways of addressing existing managerial problems and challenges with real world solutions. Content of the programs is 50% academic focus and 50% applied focus.
- Doctor of Management (DMGMT)
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctor of Economics & Finance (DOEF)
- Doctor of Sustainability (DSUS)
- Doctor of Applied Leadership (DOAL)